Every window of the sanctuary has a stained glass panel.
The organ is by Harrison and Harrison
The alabaster pulpit was designed by Peter McGregor Chalmers
The church has two fonts. One made of sandstone and granite with an alabaster bowl. The other is made of wood.
The church was built as Pollokshields Established Church by Robert Baldie in 1877-1878.
This is the war memorial of the original church and is based on the form of the Ruthwell Cross and is carved in granite.
The brass eagle mounted on a ball swivel lectern
Showing the Pupil Falls used by the Church
Needlework panels displayed in the Church
The Book of remembrance of those who died in 1914-18, 1939-4 and the Falkland Wars in each of the churches in the union