The Organ

The organ consoleThe organ is by Harrison and Harrison and together with the oak panelling and frets surrounding the chancel were presented to the church by George Dickson as a memorial to his wife, Christina M Fletcher Dickson, and dedicated on 7th. September 1913. The organ has been renovated at various times since 1913.

Specification
Specification of the organ

History
History of our organ


Printer Printable Version