| Printable Version|
|Stained Glass Windows|
Every window of the sanctuary has a stained glass panel.
The organ is by Harrison and Harrison
|The Communion Table|
Oak Communion Table in memory of John Bulloch
The Baptismal Rolls of the church from 1977
|Book of Remembrance|
The Book of remembrance of those who died in 1914-18, 1939-4 and the Falkland Wars in each of the churches in the union
Needlework panels displayed in the Church
Showing the Pupil Falls used by the Church
The brass eagle mounted on a ball swivel lectern
|External War Memorial |
This is the war memorial of the original church and is based on the form of the Ruthwell Cross and is carved in granite.
|The Church Building|
The church was built as Pollokshields Established Church by Robert Baldie in 1877-1878.