The alabaster pulpit was designed by Peter McGregor Chalmers and executed by Galbraith and Winton in white Skyros marble. The central white statuary Carerra marble carving was done by J.A. Young with carving on the oak stair carried out by McKays.
The marble pulpit was presented to the church by George Stewart in memory of his mother, Isabelle Moir Stewart, and was dedicated by the Right Reverend Professor Nicol DD, the Moderator, assisted by Norman McLeod on September 13th. 1914.