Mergers

  Pollokshields Parish Titwood Established Pollokshields Free United Presbyterian Pollokshields Trinity Pollokshields U.P. Stockwell Free
Built 1878 1895 1878 1891 1883 1887

1900
Union of Free Church & United Presybeterian
Names Changed

    Pollokshields West U.F. Trinity U.F. Pollokshields East U.F. Albert Drive U.F.
1929
Union of Parish Church and United Free
Pollokshields Parish
St Kentigern
Titwood Church of Scotland Pollokshields West Trinity Pollokshields East Albert Drive
1941
Unites with Parish Church        
1963     Unites with Trinity Unites with Pollokshields East
1965       Now called Glencairn Parish Now called Pollokshields Kenmure  
1977 Unites with Pollokshields Parish Unites with Pollokshields Parish  
What happened to the buildings   Rebuit as St James Pollok Now a Nursing Home Destroyed by Fire Destroyed by Fire Sold to Roman Catholic Church now St Albert the Great

Source: Kenneth Ross


Mergers
Webpage icon Mergers
Printer Printable Version