Go back to normal view

 

The Organ

The organ is by Harrison and Harrison and together with the oak panelling and frets surrounding the chancel were presented to the church by George Dickson as a memorial to his wife, Christina M Fletcher Dickson, and dedicated on 7th. September 1913. The organ has been renovated at various times since 1913.